About this role
An innovative design studio based in Sydney with a broad spectrum of projects in their portfolio including urban design, landscape and interior architecture. This multi-disciplinary team go above and beyond in their creative design approach, their vision is to create genuine and harmonious designs with a lasting impact on the built environment. The successful applicant will have considerable experience in similar roles, including strong Revit skills and extensive knowledge of developing projects through design development stages. You will have some experience in mulit-residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes. Minimum of 5 years experience including exposure to local projects
- Refined design sensibility and willingness to contribute design resolutions and ideas
- Ability to show initiative
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to keep the project running smoothly
Skills and experience
- Proven Architectural qualifications
- 5-8 years' experience.
- Excellent client facing skills, enjoy engaging with clients, consultants and authorities.
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian standards
- Outstanding record for delivering projects through all phases including detailed documentation to competition
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to motivate and interact well with staff and consultants
- Robust personality and a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Revit is advantageous
Benefits and culture
- This is a highly collaborative design practice with an outstanding reputation for its team culture.
- They bring exceptional talent and knowledge to every project they undertake
- Creative multi-disciplinary team. CBD location.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.