About this role
An award-winning international office for urban design and landscape architecture is seeking a landscape architect/designer to join their multi-disciplinary practice.
- Support projects in all design phases.
- Assist in drawing plans and develop design concepts.
- Help create visuals for internal and client presentations.
- Work collectively while being coached and overseen by the Project Director.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional degree in landscape architecture or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Possess a strong technical-focus background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent.
- Experience in large-scale projects is highly desired.
- Knowledge of grading and planting design, materials and other technical aspects of landscape architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite.
- This is an international environment so speaking multiple languages is a great asset.
A great opportunity to work for an award-winning and multinational firm with very high-profile landscape and urban design projects around the world!