Project Architect / 2IC - Education & Community
About this role
A leading, award-winning architecture practice seeks a 2ic level Architect to contribute to large-scale projects across the education, community and mixed-use sectors. This role requires someone who is competent in a 2ic capacity on large-scale projects, with engagement from TP to delivery phases. Committed to fostering a great collaborative, studio environment, this is your chance to work in an innovative and cutting-edge office in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Supporting a Senior Project Architect, whilst also leading aspects of large-scale projects.
- Involvement in the documentation and contract admin phases.
- High-level client, contractor and consultant engagement
Skills and experience
- Be a registered Architect with 5+yrs of post-graduate experience
- Have held a 2ic level role previously, with independent contribution to the back-end project life-span
- Strong Revit skills a must
- Experience leading team members
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive team environment in an award winning and renowned practice
- Central CBD location
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.