About this role
Award-winning mid-town Los Angeles studio is seeking a talented BIM Manager to take a leadership role.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Assist in developing documentation and workflow process standards
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Create and maintain template files
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Provide regular guidance to project teams as relates to BIM production;
- Coordinating interface with design consultants;
- Active participation in studio tech committee;
- Keep studio leadership informed of new technologies and advise on integration.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience focused on BIM coordination/management preferred.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent skills in Revit and Rhino, as well as parametric skills in Grasshopper, Dynamo, and CATIA 3DExperience
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.