Business Development Manager - Corporate
About this role
A national industry leader within furniture hire and styling is looking at expanding its Sydney team with an experienced Business Development Manager. Fantastic central office location, generous commission structure, supportive team and an immediate start. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Organising face to face meetings and growing the Residential Division.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with builders and developers.
- Spending time on the road meeting clients and searching for new prospects.
- Creating proposal documents and tenders.
Skills and experience
- Experience within business development, ideally within interiors or property styling.
- Existing network of property developers, builders, property stylists and designers
- High attention to detail and ability to negotiate
- Extensive B2B experience
- Results orientated
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development and progression
- A positive collaborative work environment that supports employees
- Work-life balance with additional leave and benefits