Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
About this role
As a Recruitment Consultant on the Business & Creative Support team, you will be working on a diverse range of roles including admin, HR, marketing and finance support, project management and business development, across the Architecture and Interior Design industry.
Helping our clients find the best talent in the market, whilst simultaneously working with talented, and experienced candidates to navigate their next career step. You will be joining a thriving, cohesive team who have developed fantastic relationships with our existing client base.
Ideally you will possess strong communication skills, enjoy client interaction and be passionate about the design industry. Working collaboratively with like-minded people you will provide inspiration and guidance to others looking for their next career move.
Our studio space in Clerkenwell will allow you to benefit from a fun, relaxed and social work environment, whilst connecting with some of the industry’s best design professionals. This is an amazing opportunity that offers an incredible benefits package including professional development, flexible working hours, excellent holiday allocation and the opportunity to travel with work overseas.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in recruitment ideal but not necessary
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good influencing and networking skills.
- Sales experience will be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in business development.
Other benefits include
- 23 days holiday per year.
- Additional day holiday for each year of service.
- Run your own desk.
- Flexible working hours.
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program).
- Regular team social events.
- Inter-office working and transfers to other offices (NYC, LA, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane).
- Cake on your birthday.
- Private healthcare.