Senior Project Manager
About this role
A Manhattan-based design firm specializing in high-end residential, retail and institutional work is seeking a senior Architect for a leadership position within our firm.
- Direct teams through production, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Direct teams through all phases, schematic design, scheduling, construction documentation, and construction.
- Create accurate construction details.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- Registered Architect.
- At least 12 years of professional experience.
- Experience in both private residential and institutional projects is required!
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong graphic abilities
- Project management credentials.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.