About this role
Innovative NY design firm is seeking a confident and ambitious Architect to join their growing studio as a Project Lead/Associate.
- Involved in projects through all phases, from design development to construction administration.
- Work on several projects concurrently
- Lead on development/coordination of construction detailing and preparation of coordinated project documentation
- Communicate ideas directly with clients and design team
- Engage in business development with teams and studio director
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- Architectural License preferred
- 7-10 years' professional experience
- Experience and knowledge of complex mixed-use core and shell projects and interiors specification
- Knowledge of construction issues such as detailing, building systems and NYC building codes
- Strong communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- Revit knowledge a major plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role with an innovative firm to help grow their reputation and built portfolio. Eligible candidates must hold a valid US working permit..
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.