Project Manager/15+ years
About this role
Award winning architecture/planning/design firm is looking for a Project Manager to join their San Francisco office.
- Lead medium/large scale projects with minimal supervision.
- Develop design, planning and developing project ideas.
- Coordinate project documentation with consultants.
- Oversee a team of designers.
- Review architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs with the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 15+ years' professional experience.
- Architectural registration and LEED accreditation is preferred.
- Strong design,planning, management, and technical skills.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects in all phases of delivery.
- Previous experience through CA phase and leading coordination with consultants.
- Project experience using Revit.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for a career move to one of the country's best design firms.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.