Architectural Assistant - luxury retail client
About this role
A super-high end and internationally recognised retail brand working in conjunction with a cool east London studio is on the lookout for an ambitious architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on an intricate and bespoke retail fit out project.
- Work within an established team to aid delivery of high-end retail fit-out project, with particular attention paid to joinery packages and detailing
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience in delivering working drawings and joinery packages for high end retail projects a desirable skillset
- Fluency using either Vectorworks or AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural assistant who wants to work with a high end brand on their exclusive store release
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!