About this role
This is a key lead role for a specific building of importance in London. You will be working at a top level with the UK's best conservation team. With notable medium-to-large-scale luxury projects across sectors including education, housing, culture, and hospitality, you would be a part of an elite team working on exclusive projects. If you are passionate about heritage architecture and have a keen eye for modern intervention within existing buildings, this could be for you.
- To work within the management team of one of London’s iconic buildings of importance.
- To oversee and manage architecture teams.
- Client interface.
- External responsibilities managing suppliers/consultants etc.
Skills and Experience
- Part III or equivalent.
- Proven experience of managing large heritage projects.
- Conservation or heritage qualifications.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well and promote a very positive life/work balance.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.