About this role
Working on one of the most famous landmarks in Paris, this exciting role will be London-based but with frequent travel to Paris to collaborate with local authorities; as a result the candidate should be completely fluent in French, both written and oral. If you would like the opportunity to leave your mark on one of the world’s most iconic builds, please get in touch to learn more about this long-term and life-changing project.
- Leading team member and lead architect.
- Liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Coordination between London and Paris.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced job-runner.
- Experience with projects of a similar stature.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full French and English proficiency.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.