Market Sector Leader in K-12
About this role
Established firm with offices in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara is looking for a licensed architect to join their team and focus on building business in the K-12 market. You will be working directly with the Principal to strategize new business plans, build professional relationships with clients and public agencies, and develop project contracts. This firm has an extensive roster of educational, healthcare, municipal, and performing arts projects, and is looking to build up their K-12 presence with you!
- Develop & implement business development plans
- Coordinate with clients and consultants
- Collaborate with staff on projects
- Ensure QAQC
- Attend industry events
Skills and Experience:
- Licensed in the State of California
- 10 years of K-12 work experience
- Experience working on DSA, CDE, OPSC, DTSC and LEED projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems utilizing independent judgement
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.