Mid-Level Architectural Designer - Hospitality
About this role
Exclusive luxury hospitality firm is looking for a mid-level project architect. This unique, client-run firm is looking for a motivated designer who loves hospitality design and wants to work on exciting projects in Mexico and the U.S.
- Directly support the Senior Design by managing team members and responsibilities, including leading the team if the Senior Designer is away
- All round experience from early design phase through to completion
- Coordinate with consultants and in-house team
- Space planning and developing drawings from concept design through to design development
- Manage and review the permit, bidding, and construction drawing production phases with consultants
Skills and expertise
- 5 - 8 years of architectural experience
- M. Arch or B. Arch from an accredited school
- Excellent in Revit
- Self-started, highly motivated, and passionate about hospitality and hotel design
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Project, Excel
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent brand. Apply now!
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.