Architecture & Design Consultant - Brisbane
About this role
As a Consultant across architecture & design, you'll be working with all of the "big names" in design as well as boutique design studios on a daily basis. Helping our clients find the best talent in the market, whilst simultaneously working with talented, and experienced candidates to navigate their next career step.
You will be joining a thriving, cohesive team who have developed long lasting relationships with our existing client base and will contribute to the growth of Bespoke utilising your business development skills.
- Working on a diverse range of roles for the architecture & design industry;
- Develop knowledge of what your clients need to expand their business;
- Match top candidates looking for that next career challenge;
- Grow your network and nurture your client and candidate relationships;
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Architecture or Design qualifications required;
- Recruitment experience within a relevant industry is beneficial but not required due to in house training;
- Proven relationship building & customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills; capable of presenting to a group of people;
- Confident, influential with strong networking skills;
- Target hitting & goal oriented;
- Detailed and organised;
- Team focused with a drive to succeed.
Benefits and Culture:
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday + an additional day for each year of service
- 12% superannuation after two years of service
- Annual training / professional development
- Friday night drinks on us
- Christmas party adventures! (previously Byron Bay, Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney)
- Employment Assistance Program
- Employee of the quarter award
- Cake on your birthday
Interior Designer - Residential
Luxury focused and celebrated New York interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with the principal and manage a team of junior designers on multiple projects in their growing New York office.