Project Administrator/Document Controller
About this role
As the Project Administrator for this practice you will report directly into the Project Manager and support the wider team. You will work across multiple projects including a large mixed-use development. Your role will be highly varied including, document control, finance administration, and project support, as well as a myriad of other responsibilities.
This firm are an award winning and highly respected architecture practice, with offices worldwide. They have designed some of Australia’s most iconic buildings and lead the way in beautiful design.
- Document control, including managing the register and document flow, as well as quality control.
- Managing records and filing system
- Monitoring cash flow and forecasting costs
- Assisting with fee proposals
- Contract Management
- Liaison between all stakeholders, including internal staff, sub-contractors and clients
- Ad hoc administration
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in document control or records management, within architecture, construction or engineering
- High attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Aconex and Newforma
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Great CBD location
- International company
- Social club and team outings