About this role
A friendly and reputable firm is looking for a energetic ArchiCAD Graduate to join their team. With a great range of education, residential, and commercial projects and a leafy city fringe location this firm has provided a great culture for their employees. The role would suit an experienced graduate with solid DA and CC experience.
- Utilise your specialised technical knowledge and work across a diversity of projects including multi-residential, education and mixed-use projects.
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Provide graduate support for an accomplished team of designers
- Enthusiastic approach to creative tasks
- Ability to lead meetings
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- 3+ years experience post-Masters
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills as well as excellent technical documentation and detailing ability
- Working knowledge and experience of Rhino a bonus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits and culture
- Fun and collaborative studio
- Vibrant office and passionate design team
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.