Graduate Urban Designer - Top Tier Studio
About this role
This company offers the winning combination of design experience and energy underpinned by outstanding leadership and a strong project pipeline.
- Be part of an established Urban Design team
- Contribute to precinct design, masterplanning, policy development, concept design and design competitions.
Skills and experience
- Urban Design or Architectural qualifications and a passion for urban design
- 2-5 years' experience as an urban designer in government or private sector
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to think creatively, critically and strategically
- Ability to work independently while seeking out info needed to work effectively
Benefits and culture
- Pride themselves on giving back to the community
- Studio offers leadership programs and opportunities
- Friendly office dog
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.