About this role
A multi-award-winning architecture practice is seeking a contract administrator to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as part of an elite team on an exclusive cultural project in central London. This is a stand alone role in an AJ100 practice so you will have full ownership and authority.
- To work within the design management team of ten specialists on one of London’s iconic buildings of importance.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the construction or architecture industry, or similar field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management software / portals.
- Experience coordinating contracts and working on design commissions on large-scale projects.
- Candidates must have worked within the UK for 3+ years.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well, and you will get to leave work at 5.30 every day.