About this role
One of London’s notable mid-sized architectural practices is looking to recruit a new director of architecture for their central London office, contributing to every aspect of the business, developing new relationships, managing the output of the office and alleviating one of the founding directors of some responsibilities.
The right applicant will have knowledge across sectors, however, will have developed medium-to-large-scale residential projects of between 100 – 500 units. Applicants should be self-starters and highly motivated to continue developing relationships which will result in the production of highly notable work.
We will consider applicants who are currently in an associate director’s position interested in making the step up. Similarly, we will consider directors who are considering making a move to another firm.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful brand, demonstrating an impressive body of work, solid pipeline of projects, profitable turnover and fantastic team.
- Leading business development efforts.
- Liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Co-ordinate middle management.
- Maintaining a positive culture.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with strong UK job-running experience.
- PRS/BTR housing experience ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with a motivating team spirit.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.