Interior Designer - Workplace
About this role
Our client is an established and reputable design studio specialising in interior workplace fit-outs within Melbourne’s CBD. The team is busy with projects and are seeking an experienced Mid to Senior level Interior Designer to step in and cover a 4-month maternity break. Express your creativity and design ideas across projects from concept to completion!
- Work on projects across all stages from concept to completion
- Produce concept, schematic design and design development presentation packages
- Produce technical drawings in AutoCAD
- Ensure the highest quality project outcomes
- Be client facing and manage consultants
- Work collaboratively with all team members
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or a related discipline
- 5+ years post grad experience, including experience in the workplace sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Availability to commence in 2 weeks
Benefits and Culture
- Be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Join a supportive environment where there is trust and flexibility
- Work at a very central CBD location
- Start in 2 weeks!
Senior Commercial/Workplace/Corporate Interior Designer
An award winning Interior Design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a brilliant mid-level Interior Designer with commercial workplace experience. The successful person will be working with a team of top designers in a collaborative studio on a variety of high end commercial projects.