Interior Documenter - Hotel & Hospitality
About this role
Our client is an established and renowned architectural practice that works across a VERY broad range of sectors. Situated in a buzzing area on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD, this large Architecture practice houses a small and dedicated Interiors team. They are looking to welcome to their friendly group a Mid-Weight Interior Documenter and Interior Designer who works strongly in both Revit and AutoCAD. Initially, the focus will be a significant project within the hotel sector, however future opportunities lie within various sectors including: Multi Res, Sports, Aquatics, Workplace and End of Trip. Reveal your talent and put both your design eye and technical prowess to work!
- Work closely and in a technical capacity with the Head of Interiors and Senior Design Team
- Provide necessary design input to the team (this is not a pure document and leave role)
- Model large scale projects in Revit and SketchUp
- Deliver outstanding documentation in both Revit (primarily) and AutoCAD
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Architecture or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Revit documentation on complex projects (those with hotel, hospitality and or multi residential will have the advantage)
- High proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, demonstrated by a strong technical portfolio
- Exceptional detailing and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, working both autonomously and collaboratively
Benefits and Culture
- Be closely mentored by Design Leaders
- Be truly valued as an integral part of the Interior Design Team
- Work within an easy-going, laid-back team culture
- Add a complex, local, iconic hotel project to your CV
- Start now!
Interior Designer - Residential
Luxury focused and celebrated New York interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with the principal and manage a team of junior designers on multiple projects in their growing New York office.