About this role
A highly successful Italian furniture manufacturer is seeking a sales support person to join their passionate team based in central London. You will be responsible for overseeing the sales administrative operations and supporting a designated sales consultant. Candidates must be interested in the design and product industry and keen to establish themselves in a tight-knit and growing family business.
- Manage external and internal sales and general enquiries.
- Assist with quotes and product and technical information to assist with sales.
- Liaise with the companies’ head quarters in Italy.
- Monitor all aspects of order processing, payment and delivery.
- Organise mock-ups for the sales consultant and liaise with the logistics department
- Provide information on each product, customer, project, pre and post sales.
- Assist sales consultant with client visits.
- Manage showroom walk-ins when required.
- Prepare and create presentations for sales consultant.
- Coordinate and assist with PR activities when required.
- Event management for parties, product launch events and showroom evenings.
- Assist with budgets and expenses.
- Maintenance of showroom and any display changes.
Key skills and experience
- Experience in a support or administration role within the design industry.
- Knowledge of furniture, products or interiors advantageous.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Fluent in Italian highly desirable.
- Pro-active, professional, passionate and positive attitude.