Architectural Designer - Residential
About this role
A well respected residential firm in Mid-City known for creating fine custom homes are looking to hire an Architectural Designer with 3-5 years to join their friendly team. The successful applicant will be a positive self-starter with a passion for design excellence who is looking for professional growth in their next role.
- Project design in collaboration with the principal in conceptual development and design features
- Supporting project managers through schematic, permit and construction phase of projects
- Formulate and assemble project deliverable under direction of Project Managers
- Prepare presentation packages and sketching schematic design
- Assist with building and zoning code analysis, contractor bidding and selection
- Strong communication skills
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with working technical knowledge in Architecture
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency (SketchUp is a huge plus)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Project management skills - familiarity with BillQuick or comparable project management software
Excellent career development opportunities, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.