Architect - Designer
About this role
One of London’s notable mid-sized architectural practices is looking to recruit a new designer for their central London office,contributing to every aspect of design.
The right applicant will have knowledge across sectors, however, will have developed the design of medium-to-large-scale residential projects of between 100 and 500 units. Applicants should be self-starters and highly motivated to continue developing best-in-class schemes.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful brand, demonstrating an impressive body of work, solid pipeline of projects, profitable turnover and a fantastic team.
- Leading design efforts with directors and the client.
- Liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Generating new and fresh ideas across the residential market.
- Concept design.
- Maintaining a positive culture.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect.
- PRS/BTR housing experience ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with a motivating team spirit.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.