About this role
In this role you will be a key senior team member within the office. Good team building and communication skills within the office and towards clients, consultants and contractors are essential. You will have an understanding and care for high quality design outcomes and nurture these through project execution. A well established and respected architectural practice with extensive experience both in Australia and New Zealand who offer a variety of interesting projects, small to large scale. They have won several awards for their functional, unique and beautiful buildings.
- Managing and pro-actively delivering design solutions through design development stages.
- Working closely with the Project Director to manage multiple projects. *
- Assessing and managing project workloads and schedule resources. *
- Reporting, directing and engaging with Project team members, including Project Managers, Contractors and Sub-Consultants.
Skills and experience
- You will be capable of producing high-quality design solutions on a range of projects from private residential to public schemes.
- You will have strong experience in construction detailing and co-ordination of sub-consultants’ designs.
- Be capable of directing and mentoring junior staff members.
- You will have around 8-10 years experience, and at least 5 years locally.
- Degree Qualification in Architecture.
- Vectorworks and/or Revit ideal.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.