Technical Architect - Renowned studio!
About this role
An internationally recognised and critically acclaimed studio in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for a technical experienced in Revit to join their innovative team. On offer is the chance to work on a mixed use project with a retail bias now on site. The project is being delivered in Revit.
- Generate working drawings and details for mixed use and retail project now on site.
- Work with team to produce project deliverables to schedule.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 on wards.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Experience working on large-scale projects with on-site interfaces a desired skill.
- A drive to work within a collaborative team and engage constructively with all team members.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to collaborate with a highly successful team in a world famous practice.