BIM Manager for Global Studio
About this role
This is a great opportunity to join a world-class team in a successful design focused practice. They are looking for a passionate BIM manager who enjoys working in a fast paced and a dynamic environment.
- Working on very reputable projects
- Play an active role in the on-going efforts to implement and support the BIM process across offices
- Aligning all aspects of project processes with in-house guidelines
- Part of a large project team
- You will initially be working solely on one very large project
- Maintain BIM/CAD procedures and standards documentation together with user guides for more specific tasks. This will include the creation of libraries, templates, styles, blocks and families
Skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of and proven practical background in Autodesk Revit and related BIM authoring software.
- Solid understanding of legacy BIM and CAD applications and practices.
- Additional knowledge of Dynamo and Revit API programming is beneficial.
- Enthusiastic and driven attitude
- A desire to work on landmark projects
- A passion for quality architecture
- Experience with large scale projects
Benefits and culture
- Great CBD location
- International company
- Social club and team outings
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.