Accounts Assistant/Administrator - Highly regarded architecture practice!
About this role
Well-established architecture practice looking for an accounts assistant to join their team on a full time basis. This role is to support their existing Finance Manager with accounts and also the wider team with general administration. This is a broad and varied role which offers huge opportunity for growth within the company.
The role will include
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll preparation
- Ad hoc administration
This practice have long been on the architecture and design scene in Sydney and continue to grow and build their reputation. They work across a myriad of sectors including residential, commercial and hospitality and work on both architecture and interior design projects.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with MYOB or equivalent is essential
- Skills in MS Excel and Word
- Experience in a similar role
- Hardworking with excellent communication skills