About this role
A small, but growing, architecture practice based in north London are seeking a confident and professional project manager/coordinator to join their passionate team. Based in the design studio, you will be responsible for the smooth running and coordination of high-end projects, from start to finish. Candidates must be have excellent management and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Coordinate high-end residential design, fit-outs and renovations.
- Project administration.
- Order management.
- Monitor and manage logistics.
- Site management and coordination of sub-contractors.
- Snagging rectification management.
- Liaise with clients and contractors.
- Spreadsheet analysis and management reports.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a project coordination or management role.
- Previous experience in design, interiors or architecture company.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive, especially Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail and eye for good design.
- Pro-active, good initiative, tenacious and confident.