Interiors Project Manager
About this role
The firm is looking for a strong self-directed professional that can lead staff through schematic design, design development, and construction documents, correcting and updating drawings and provide assistance to project teams and other staff members as required. Experience working on DSA projects, LEED certification and developing sustainable designs preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in interior architectural design, technical drawing, project management, and 3D modeling.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture or interior architecture.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong technical working experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup is required and non-negotiable. Must be able to complete a full set of construction documents and maintain project drawings throughout the construction administration process.
- Management and organization skills to lead projects from schematic design to construction administration.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including graphic, oral, and written communications. Must be able to maintain close communication with clients, consultants, vendors and team members.
Interior Designer - Residential
Luxury focused and celebrated New York interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with the principal and manage a team of junior designers on multiple projects in their growing New York office.