About this role
An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented healthcare associate architect to join the team. This successful, central London-based studio is currently working on a large-scale international project. On offer is the opportunity to work within their most established and highly experienced team from early design stages - experience on like-for-like projects is essential for this role.
- Work collaboratively within the team to aid delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 0-7.
- Client management experience.
- Traditional contract understanding.
- Experience with JCT agreements.
- Must have experience on healthcare projects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any architect who wants to work with a practice that prides itself on a strong international presence with projects of an exceptional standard.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.