About this role
Fast-paced Architecture studio is searching for an Architectural Designer with 3-7 years of industry experience to join their team in DTLA. Ideal candidates will be technically rigorous, self-motivated, take direction well, and contribute positively to the team environment. The firm's current projects are located in both California and abroad, with a mix of large-scale hospitality, master planning, and commercial work. This is a great time to make an impact with a relatively new firm with opportunities for professional growth .
- Work as part of a team on preparing construction document packages for medium-to-large scale projects
Skills and Experience
- Hold an accredited architecture degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Fluency in Revit is required
- Abilities in AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp modeling and Adobe Suite are a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Experience working in all phases of the design, documentation and construction process
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Commitment to their own professional growth, preferably on the path to licensure
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.