Sales Consultant | Premium Tapware
About this role
Highly regarded tapware supplier are looking to strengthen their presence here in Australia. The company are a market leader and supply some of the most innovative and highly regarded products. They work on high end projects throughout Australia and have specialist design and delivery teams who provide support to the sales consultants. There is a great culture and the company always looks to promote from within.
- Research and develop new business with residential and commercial Architects, Designers and Builders.
- Attend events to network with industry experts and present product ranges.
- Effectively use CRM system to ensure customer projects run without fault.
- Manage a call cycle being based on the road for most of the day
- Maintain customer satisfaction and engagement
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience selling a high end product
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Strong experience and knowledge of specification process
- Hard work ethic and the want to learn and grow.
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.