Senior Tower Architect
About this role
An internationally acclaimed boutique architecture studio specializing in complex cultural, institutional and commercial projects seeks a talented and driven Architect with strong experience in tower design and 12+ years of professional experience.
- Lead project through all phases, from concept design through to completion
- Drive the design development, construction detailing and preparation of coordinated project documentation and ensure design intent is carried through
- Coordinate with design team consultants and communicate directly with the client
- Lead and mentor junior staff
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- US Architectural licence and LEED accreditation desirable
- 12+ years' professional experience
- Past experience in complex tower projects
- Extraordinary design and problem solving skills
- Technical understanding with experience of built tower projects
- Strong communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino and Bluebeam
This is a rare opportunity to join a small team of dedicated and driven architects on a major project from concept through to completion.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.