About this role
A creative workplace design studio located in San Francisco is seeking a Senior Designer with at least 8+ years of experience. This person will be required to work on interior design and architecture related projects especially in workplace and office design. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of really cool projects.
- Develop and execute appropriate design solutions for projects under the direction of the Principals and Directors
- Must lead project design teams and delegate work in a timely and constructive manner
- Display a thorough understanding of the firm's design philosophy
- Provide major input in developing a design concept
- Effectively convey this to both assigned team members and clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
- 8+ years' professional experience in interior or architecture design
- BA or MA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
Interior Designer - Residential
Luxury focused and celebrated New York interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with the principal and manage a team of junior designers on multiple projects in their growing New York office.