About this role
A successful property investment company west of the river is on the lookout for an architect or architectural assistant experienced in residential projects to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a strong selection of London-based residential and commercial developer-led projects at pre-planning stage. The team on board are hardworking and supportive, and the studio has carved a respectable name for itself within the London property market.
- Work within an established team to deliver drawing packages for a portfolio of London-based, density residential and commercial projects.
- Deliver technical drawings and construction packages.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or Part III RIBA architect/architectural assistant.
- Revit & AutoCAD proficient.
- Knowledge of working with the UK Building Regulations.
- Comfortable with residential layouts and drafting planning/building regulation drawings.
- Construction detailing skills.