Senior Project Architect - Industrial
About this role
Come join this medium-sized architecture practice based in trendy Prahran. They work across a variety of sectors, including commercial, industrial, residential and retail, and pride themselves on being a team of enthusiastic and approachable individuals. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Architect with experience in leading local industrial projects. Some great perks are on offer, including 4 bonus annual leave days per year, various opportunities for professional development, and the opportunity to work with a talented but humble team who value strong client partnerships.
- Lead multiple industrial projects concurrently through concept, detailed design and documentation
- Coordinate clients, consultants and team members
- Manage and mentor small teams
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Approx 10-15 years of experience including recent local industrial projects
- Advanced Revit or AutoCAD proficiency (Revit preferable)
- Strong conceptual design ability
- Sound knowledge of planning and documentation detailing
- Experience in consultant coordination
- Ability to lead, inspire and mentor others
Benefits and Culture
- Enjoy 4 bonus annual leave days each year!
- Forget the city hustle - work in Prahran
- Embrace various professional development opportunities
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.