Junior Interior Designer
About this role
The successful applicant will have great design skills and strong conceptual work. This role would suit a creative individual with all round capabilities, amazing documentation and design skills, and an impressive portfolio. You will be a self-starter with 2 to 3 years professional experience who shows initiative and thrives in a team environment. Immediate start contract role.
This highly acclaimed design studio has a reputation for cutting-edge and unique designs. Their multi-disciplinary design team is committed to creating stimulating and beautiful spaces within a variety of sectors including retail, hospitality and commercial.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent design awareness
- 2 – 3 years professional experience
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Completed qualifications in Interior Design.
- Excellent communication
- Strong time management and organisational skills, must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Previous exposure to retail, commercial and residential sectors
REFERENCE HW #44125
Senior Commercial/Workplace/Corporate Interior Designer
An award winning Interior Design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a brilliant mid-level Interior Designer with commercial workplace experience. The successful person will be working with a team of top designers in a collaborative studio on a variety of high end commercial projects.