About this role
A large-scale, top AJ-rated practice based in the heart of central London are on the lookout for an architect to join their team on a complex medical UK-based project. On offer is the chance to work on a widely publicised project, for one of the most renowned global practices. Successful applicants must be Revit-proficient, and ideally have experience of medical projects, or complex commercial/mixed use UK projects.
- Work within an established team to help deliver a widely publicised medical and mixed use facility.
- Aid delivery of technical drawing packages using Revit.
- Deliver laboratory re-designs and alter space layouts.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage four onwards on large-scale projects.
- Experience in the medical or commercial sector desirable.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a celebrated AJ-rated practice.