FF&E Designer - 6 Month Fixed Contract
About this role
This leading residential studio has rare openings for FF&E designers across levels to contribute to unique project of the highest calibre. The studio has an ethos of respecting the spaces they work in, every project is different, but the common thread is a focus on materiality and a minimalist aesthetic.
This is six-month contract to start to start immediately.
- Working within a project team, the FF&E designer will be fully immersed and expected to collaborate with designers and architects.
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces.
- Ensuring all FF&E-related deliveries are on site when scheduled.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Establishing new relationships and maintaining relationships with existing manufacturers and suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in interior design or relevant field.
- Proven project experience within the high-end hotel and residential sector.
- A record of commissioning bespoke furnishing and fittings.
- Procurement and strong organising skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in representing your company to the client.
- Confidence in pulling together imagery and presenting concepts is essential.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the most extraordinary design, all completed with a contemporary flair.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.