Senior Documenter - Education
About this role
A medium sized practice based in the CBD are seeking an ArchiCAD Graduate or Techinical Draftsperson. The right candidate will have 8+ years local experience gained on commercial and/or medium to large scale developments in Australia. Additionally, strong construction knowledge, detailing skills and a good working knowledge of BCA/AS Codes are required. This is a great opportunity to join an established and successful design focused studio that offers strong prospects for career development. This is a thriving creative Sydney studio, specialising in enhancing human architectural experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a design studio that has a great reputation for satisfying individual client needs.
- Strong construction knowledge
- Work independently and with initiative
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience gained in high quality design studios
- Previous experience as a documenter through all project stages
- Experience in the commercial sector
- Experience working on design competitions and feasibility studies
- Demonstrated ability to work through design options autonomously
- Excellent design skills supported by for example outstanding results gained at university in design subjects
- Ability to work closely with principals and team members
- ArchiCAD and/or Rhino proficiency
- Be highly proficient in concept design and computer based presentation skills
- Have a thorough design understanding and excellent technical ability
- Have a willingness to contribute to all stages of a project
Benefits and culture
- A great mid sized studio in CBD.
- Known for their landmark projects across a diversity of sectors
- Good working conditions and a supportive stable team.
Project Architect - Multi Sector
Drive your career where you want it to go and be supported by a design-thinking studio where people don’t want to leave. Apply your skills and energy to diverse projects across rail/ infrastructure, education and public sectors.