Mid Level Change Manager
About this role
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and leading project management firms successfully delivering over 2.5 billion dollars worth of projects since their inception.
- Successfully manage change on individual projects in a professional manner from strategy and planning
- Full service change implementation of workplace projects.
- Managing Stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a Change Manager role or as a mid level workplace designer
- An understanding of workplace change projects especially agile
- A confident, charismatic communicator who can present and pitch ideas to clients and stakeholders.
- 5 + years experience in workplace change projects
- Client facing ability
- Excellent design eye
- Ability to work autonomously
Benefits and culture
- Fantastic team members, supportive and friendly
- Award winning studio
- Multidisciplinary team
Senior Interior Designer - Luxury Hotel Conceptual Focus
Make an international impact - design luxury hotel projects locally and globally! Showcase your early concept and design development talent in a down-to-earth workplace that celebrates initiative and embraces an international perspective.
Senior Interior Designer - Luxury Hotel Delivery Focus
Bring your international perspective to a focused mid-sized team, and deliver luxury hotel projects both locally and across the globe! Realise the creative vision of projects in a down-to-earth workplace where initiative is celebrated.