Westside garden design firm seeks smart and capable Studio Manager to support the Principal and organize day-to-day operations.
About this role
- Act as primary liaison between designers, clients, and consultants
- Manage calendar and in-coming correspondence
- Oversee workflow and sourcing for projects
- Ensure project stat on-tract and are handled efficiently and effectively
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in architecture, landscape, and interior design
- Excellent AutoCAD skill
- Strong communication skills: interpersonal, written and verbal com
- Ability to handle deadlines and time pressures
If you are looking to utilize your design background and organizational skills, I want to hear from you. Great opportunity to join a reputable firm working on exciting projects.