Intermediate Architectural Designer
An award winning commercial design firm in Los Angeles is seeking an Architectural Designer. If you are a passionate and driven designer with experience in commercial and institutional buildings, then this is for you!
About this role
- Ability to collaborate with the in-house team and consultants under the direction of the Project Manager
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare construction drawings
- Assists in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial,institutional buildings, high rise and multi family
- Experience with the production and organization of drawing sets from SD to CD
- Strong working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic, family-like work environment with a lot of opportunity for growth!