About this role
This is a chance opportunity to be part of one of the coolest design offices in the industry. This practice is a collection of talented architects, interior designers, graphic designers, and brand strategists. With multiple offices, they produce relevant, compelling, award-winning projects. They are seeking a Senior Designer to join their San Francisco studio.
- Management of multiple teams and projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure successful project development.
- Show your attention to detail and design sensibilities in a design-led studio.
- Work collaboratively with client, contractors and internal teams from concept through to project completion.
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Architectural License or actively pursuing license
- 8+ years of experience working in an architecture or design studio
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity in project management, construction administration, budget review, building codes, consultant coordination, and client interface
- A team player with positive attitude, especially in challenging situations
- Experience with approvals process and multi-disciplinary consultants
- Experience in commercial projects including ground-up construction, core and shell repositioning, and creative workplace
This is a fantastic opportunity with a firm that offers an industry leading benefits package.