About this role
This firm has been creating human experiences, designing spaces that define the relationship between clients and their environment for more than 60 years. Their multidisciplinary practice navigates a range of project sectors, from higher education and housing to urban mixed-use, civic, and commercial interiors. They value entrepreneurship and employees who embody leadership and initiative, leveraging their unique talents to innovate within the industry. The Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing and Managing Principal.
- Production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other pursuit collateral.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Work to grow team relationships with the design and practice leadership.
- Develop non-technical proposal sections and tailor project descriptions and resumes as needed.
- Collect/draft technical proposal sections from past submissions to create a working data base for use within current pursuits.
- Update appropriate areas of corporate databases and network folders with project resume or proposal text information after every submission.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Art, Journalism, English or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, with some experience in either a Design or A/E/C firm.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Microsoft Suite required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Deltek Vision preferred