About this role
A mid-size architecture firm with multiple U.S. locations is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to their team in San Francisco. This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional with industry experience to grow their career with a highly regarded design practice.
- Write and produce proposals, qualifications, and awards packages
- Develop presentations for interviews and conferences
- Support internal + external communications
Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
- Past experience in a marketing role producing proposals
- Advanced proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- 3-7 years of experience working in the building design industry, preferably in an architecture, engineering, construction, or interior design firm
- Bachelor’s degree
This is an opportunity to join a marketing team as an integral part supporting the marketing and communications for multiple office locations. The studio offers a creative environment, with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package.