About this role
A friendly and reputable firm is looking for a energetic Vectorworks Architect to join their team. With a great range of education, residential, and commercial projects and a leafy city fringe location this firm has provided a great culture for their employees. The role would suit an experienced graduate with solid DA and CC experience. This is initially a 6 week contract with a view to continue for the right candidate.
- Utilise your specialised technical knowledge and work across a diversity of projects including multi-residential, education and mixed-use projects.
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Provide graduate support for an accomplished team of designers
- Enthusiastic approach to creative tasks
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- 5+ years experience
- Excellent Vectorworks skills as well as excellent technical documentation and detailing ability
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits and culture
- Fun and collaborative studio
- Vibrant office and passionate design team