About this role
A well established thriving and stable practice is seeking a design architect to join their leadership team. Working closely with a Director the right candidate will be mature and and have the professional presence to work well with internal and external stakeholders. This role allows opportunity for creative autonomy but also requires strong team leadership skills.
- Work closely with clients and Directors
- Work closely with external consultants and contractors
- Production of working drawings, detailing and delivery and implementation of drawing packages
Skills and experience
- Architectural qualification
- Dynamic and creative approach
- Local experience gained within Sydney will be highly regarded
- Highly organised and process driven
- Outstanding communication skills
- 5-10 years post-grad experience
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Ability to manage demanding corporate clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbally and visually).
- Revit skills but not essential
Benefits and culture
- Low turn over and stable team
- Good work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities